KINGS ROYAL AVAILABLE VIA LIVE ONLINE VIDEO STREAM FOR FIRST TIME
[tab name=”LIVE PPV VIDEO”]
KINGS ROYAL LIVE VIDEO!
For the first time ever, Eldora will offer live streaming Pay-Per-View video of the entire Kings Royal weekend! For the price of a General Admission ticket, you can watch every lap – LIVE – on your computer, tablet or phone!
[tab name=”FAQ / SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS”]
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS / SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS TO STREAM ELDORA VIDEO
- You must first register with the website before you can purchase any PPV video event. To register, click the ‘Login or Register’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page
- Fill out the membership registration page. A verification email will be sent to the address you provide. Click the link in that email to complete the registration process.
- You will be automatically logged in and redirected to the Eldora video landing page after clicking the link in the email. (If you are not, visit live.eldoraspeedway.com and login using your newly created credentials)
- Click the ‘Live Events’ link in the menu bar and then click ‘Watch Live’ next to the event you wish to purchase.
- Click the link to ‘Buy Your Pass Here’
- Checkmark the event you wish to purchase and fill out the corresponding payment information.
- Review the order and click Submit.
- Upon successful payment, click the ‘Return to Live Event’ button to be taken back to the video player page. The video will begin playing on this page at its schedule start time. Note: You may need to refresh the page to access the ‘Play’ button at the scheduled start time.
- Check your email. You should receive a receipt of payment.
- No, the Eldora live video PPV streams are availabe via the internet. Meaning, you can only access them via a web browser on your computer, tablet, phone, etc.
- The PPV streams are not available on your local cable or satellite system.
- You CANNOT view the live video broadcast on Dial-Up. You need a Cable, DSL, Fiber, T1 or High Speed Satellite* connection.
- On the video player there is a choice of 2 different connection speeds (Base and HQ) to accommodate varying home Internet connections.
- We recommend a 1.5 Mbps (1500 Kbps) download speed connection on your end to view on the Base setting. If you purchase the video with speeds less than this, you will likely experience buffering of the stream.
- For viewing on the HQ setting – a 2.5 Mbps (2500 Kbps) download speed connection from your Internet provider is recommended.
- Cellular connections: A strong 3G or 4G cellular connection should offer sufficient bandwidth to view the base stream, but due to inconsistent cell service (ex: dropping from 5 bars to 2 bars on your phone), we cannot guarantee uninterrupted video throughout the night.
- To test your home connection speed, please use the following site: SpeedTest .
* For Satellite connections, please check with your provider as some services limit your daily bandwidth transfer, so streaming a broadcast for 4+ hours might exceed your limit.
- Eldora live video is supported across the following platforms: Windows, Apple (iOS) and Android. Please note: Android devices must carry flash in order to view the video. Any Android device without flash will not be able to view the stream. While the video may work on other devices outside of Windows, Apple & Android, we cannot guarantee the reliability on any other platform.
- We strongly recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser. They are much more stable than Internet Explorer and causes less problems.
- Base Player requirements: Intel Pentium III 1.0 ghz or equivalent processor with latest version of Flash. Smooth full screen viewing requires minimum Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent. Minimum 64mb video ram suggested.
- Full screen viewing provides a nice experience but require more computer processing power. Intel Dual Core or equivalent suggested for smooth full screen playback.
- Non Intel Macintosh Computers and First generation Netbook computers using Atom processors may have insufficient processing power to view even our Base Player smoothly.
- Windows users can view system specs by going to: Start Menu < Control Panel < System & Security < System. Mac users can view by going to: Apple Icon (top corner) < About this Mac
Check to ensure you have the Adobe Flash Player installed here: Flash Player Test. You can download the latest Flash version here: Adobe Flash Player. (Note: Flash player not needed on iPhones or iPads)
As with all computing tasks, eliminating unnecessary running apps will free up processing power and provide for a better viewing experience.
As stated above, in order for an Android device to play the video, it must be able to support Adobe Flash software.
- Generally speaking, Android versions 2.2 through 4.0.2 support Adobe Flash by default.
- Android version 4.0.3 through the current version of 4.3 have the ability to support flash, but it must be installed manually. A flash-supporting browser (Firefox, Dolphin and Puffin all work) must also be installed. For a more detailed look at how to work through these steps, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3gdz-IC1Ik
A Registration email is automatically dispatched as soon as you sign up. If you did not receive it, please go through the list below and if need be, send us an email via techsupport[at]eldoraspeedway.com and we will help you resolve the issue.
- Make sure you are checking the mail for the same email address that was used for the purchase on the PayPal site.
- Check your Junk/Spam Mail folder or Trash. Some mail settings have their spam/junk mail filters set high and these type of automated emails will get caught up in the Junk Mail or sent to trash by accident instead of making it to your Inbox.
- If you still have not received your confirmation email, DO NOT RE-REGISTER WITH A NEW USERNAME – please send us an email at techsupport[at]eldoraspeedway.com and we will get you signed up manually.
Since this is the Internet, choppy video can happen from time to time, but it should not stay that way for any long period of time. If it does please try the following.
- Make sure you have enough down speed bandwidth with your home/office Internet provider. Minimum requirement is 1.50 Mbps (1500 Kbps).
- If you are unsure of your Internet connection speed, please refer to Item 2 on this page for ways to test your speed.
- WiFi connections can sometimes cause this as they are not as reliable as a hard line connection and will experience more fluctuation in speed over a period of time.
- Any other users/computers on the same Internet connection can draw speed away from your broadcast. Especially if another user is streaming video, downloading files or music, etc.
- Test your speed (see Item 2 on this page) and make sure your connection is still strong and that there is not any outages/interruptions with your service provider.
- Try to Refresh/Reload the page by making sure it calls out to the server to bring the page back in. Do this by holding the Shift key and clicking the Refresh/Reload button in your browser.
- Public connections, like public access wifi is unreliable for download speeds. The more people using the network on this public access point, the slower the network will become thus causing the video to buffer.
- 1st basic step, make sure your speakers are turned on and make sure the volume is up.
- Test your computer’s audio by playing another audio file (like a music file).
- Check/Test your sound by going to Start –> Control Panel –> Sounds and Audio Devices. Under the Volume tab make sure Mute is not checked and that the volume scroll is somewhere in the middle. Test a sound by clicking on the Sounds tab then choosing a sound file like Default Beep and click the play arrow below.
- If you are connecting your computer to a TV, make sure you have the audio cables connected and run properly to the right inputs.
- The PPV stream is handled exactly as if you were at the track. If the track calls it a rain-out before it is an official race, rain checks/refunds will be issued. Details will be released at the time of announcement.
- If an event is postponed to the following day, the PPV purchase will be valid for the following day as well.